I Want to Share Some Great News with You!
The Orange County Labor Federation endorsed me for State Assembly District 74. Yes, I am- totally committed to fight for the rights and economic concerns of all working families. OC Labor Federation training and guidance has been immeasurable in setting the groundwork to make me the candidate I am today. In Sacramento I will continue to fight for living wages and improved working conditions for every worker. After all, unions are about equality and fairness in the work place.
Yet, another endorsement came from a woman I greatly admire, Congresswoman Judy Chu.
She is the first Chinese American woman to be elected to Congress. I have worked
with her since 2009 and have truly admired her spirit to fight for what she believes.
I am humbled and grateful for all the support I am receiving and now I need your support to do what I’ve set out to do- run for office and be a VOICE for ALL of the people.
Election Day is just 27 days away!
I know you’ve been working hard to support my campaign. That’s why I know I can count on you to chip in just $10 to help me get the message out to voters.
Will you help me get my message to voters through this last stretch?
List of Endorsements:
- California Democratic Party
- Democratic Party of Orange County
- Democracy for America
- Women in Leadership- bipartisan Pro-choice Group
- Bi partisan
- Orange County Labor Federation
- Congresswoman Judy Chu
- Congresswoman Linda Sanchez
- Congresswoman Maxine waters
- National Women’s Political Caucus
- Councilman Joe Shaw
- Connie Broadman
- Katrina Foley- Newport Mesa School Board
- Councilwoman Beth Krom – Irvine
- Ex Mayor of Irvine Sukhee Kang
- Lorraine Prinsky - PhD Coast Colleges Board of Trustees
Please go to my website and use the email sign up feature so that you can get the latest updates. If you would like to get involved in my campaign please message us and join our team . - Anila Ali for Assembly District 74